I’ve recently been writing lots of graduation thank you cards. I’ve sent them to my parents, grandparents, mentors and close friends. I am graduating from college in less than a month and I have a lot to be thankful for. I didn’t get here by myself and I think it is nice to thank people you helped you accomplish things in your life.
I’ve never really sent out thank you cards before. So I looked up how to do it online (thank you google). Here are six tips to writing thank you notes that I have discovered…
- Keep the notes short!
- Use nice thank you note cards. Thick card stock is really nice!
- Hand written notes are preferred when it’s a personal thank you, typed when it is professional.
- Be specific on what you are thankful for. Mention a time or a place the person did something meaningful for you.
- Do not have spelling errors (I type up thank you messages first, so I can use spell check).
- Send the notes in a timely manner.