Thanksgiving is the one day we are all meant to stop and think about what we are thankful for. If you think about it, that makes it is a really great holiday. It doesn’t matter how busy your life gets, every year there is one day that tells you to slow down, eat tons of turkey and mashed potatoes with your family and think about all the ways you are blessed. With that in mind here is my “thankfullness list.”
(Is thankfullness a word?!? I swear people, I did graduate from UCLA…)
- A dad that understands I might be a little late paying my monthly college loan bill (right, dad?)
- Friends that live in New York and Arizona
- A job that takes me to New York and Arizona
- Having a little sister that can teach me how to cook
- I have a job, a roof over my head, a great family, and good health. That is more than what a lot of people have.